We welcome you to join the 11th Annual Symposium at the Emory Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia November 4th-6th, 2019*.
The meeting focuses on tertiary and quaternary neonatal intensive care, including quality improvement and research using data from the Children’s Hospitals Neonatal Database.
CHNC 2019 Abstract Submissions
Abstract submission for 2019 has closed. Please contacts us if you have any questions regarding your submission.
CHNC 2019 Symposium Registration
Early registration ends August 9!
Peter Davis, MD – UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
Keith Oldham, MD – Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Daniel West, MD – University of California, San Francisco
Matt Harting, MD – Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
John Kinsella, MD – Children’s Hospital Colorado
Ann Stark, MD – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Rashmin Savani, MD – UT Southwestern Medical Center
Pattie Bondurant, DNP, RN – TransForm Healthcare Consulting
Pablo Sanchez, MD – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Neonatal Fellow Sessions
- Breakfast for Neonatal Trainees and Division Leaders
- Navigating the Transition from Fellowship through the Early Faculty Years
Neonatal Fellow Travel Awards
- Multiple travel awards will be available for neonatal-perinatal medicine fellows who submit abstracts, based on the quality and impact of the submission.
- Nursing Leadership
- Critical and Difficult Airway Management
- Designing Effective Surveys
- CIQI Education
*Tuesday may be an election day in your area. If so, please vote early!